At the heart of its namesake city, the Georgetown Hotel and Saloon is central to life in the Divide, and has been for generations. And with its location right between Auburn and Placerville, along the winding American River, surrounded by adventurous terrain, the Hotel has become the anchor for explorers and adventurers from around the world. There is no shortage of tall tales for you to hear in the saloon.
We are working hard to put together the history and the mysteries of the establishment, with much-appreciated help from the El Dorado Historical Museum.
- 1130 am – 9:00 pm
- Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Mondays 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Tuesdays Closed
- Wednesdays Closed
- Thursdays 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Fridays 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Saturdays 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Sundays 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
Map / Directions
6260 Main St, Georgetown, CA 95634